2010 Aprilia Superbike on ns1.2040-motos
Aprilia Superbike description
Mint Condition.12k on the gauge. New engine, just installed in this Spring with 3k on it.
Full service, including valve adjustment done in the spring when engine was put in.
New Engine Ice(coolant)
New brake fluid
Forks just rebuilt, new oil/seals
New Tires (Pirelli SuperCorsa SP - less than 1k on them)
• Aprilia RSV4 Factory Forged Aluminum Wheels
• Ohlins Steering Stabilizer
• Ohlins Rear shock
• Variable Throttle Bodies(from RSV4 Factory)
• Original Aprilia Frame Sliders
• Woodcraft Slider Engine Covers
• Woodcraft Rear Sets
• Chain and Sprocket 520 conversion kits.(One tooth down in the front,Two teeth up in back)
• Integrated Tinted Tail light
• Original Aprilia Tail Tidy Bracket
• Akrapovic Titanium Full Exhaust System with up map race ECU
• Rizoma Front Sprocket Cover
• Accossato black keyless gas cap
• Puig Tinted wind screen
• Ducabike On/Off Aluminum Kill Switch
• Ballistic Lightweight Lithium Battery
• Ducati 848 front brake master cylinder
Bike does not need anything, turn key and ride. Serious Buyers only. No trades or low offers.
LOCA PICK UP ONLY!!!
Moto blogTue, 29 May 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Marco Melandri earned BMW its second ever World Superbike victory to move into second place in the championship standings behind Max Biaggi in the series’ only stop in the United States. Melandri won a red-flagged Race Two at Utah’s Miller Motorsports Park after finishing second to defending WSBK Champion Carlos Checa in Race One to give him 142.5 points on the season, tied with Kawasaki‘s Tom Sykes but behind Aprilia‘s Biaggi who leads the way with 160.5 points. Race One Highlights Get the Flash Player to see this player.Mon, 09 Feb 2009 00:00:00 -0800
A number of manufacturers have tinkered with various three-wheeled motorcycle applications over the years. Companies like Piaggio, Can-Am, Brudeli and even Harley-Davidson have produced unique trikes with ranging levels of success. The Wesll Corporation is attempting to do one better, literally, as it develops a four-wheeled mechanism that could be applied to many different kinds of bikes.Mon, 09 Jun 2014 00:00:00 -0700
The first ever World Superbike round in Malaysia offered a plenty of drama including both factory Kawasaki riders crashing out on the first lap, a red flagged second race and an overall impressive outing by Aprilia. Under pressure for his lack of results so far this season, Marco Melandri impressed, earning the double for his first career wins on the RSV4 Factory. Aprilia riders led every lap in both races at Sepang, including the red-flagged initial start for Race 2, with Sylvain Guintoli joining his teammate on the podium with a pair of second-place finishes.
Aprilia Superbike by State
Aprilia Superbike by City
Aprilia Superbike by Color