1982 Honda Cb900f Super Sport-low Miles on ns1.2040-motos
Honda CB description
Here is a very clean and low mileage cb900f super sport. It has been sitting dorment in my garage for over 10 years. The following is a list of recent repairs to bring it back to life.
1. Acid etched inside of fuel tank and Kreemed for rust free protection.
2. Installed new OEM petcock
3. Rebuilt carbs and synchronized-installed new fuel lines
4. Changed oil and filter
5. Replaced spark plugs and caps.
6. Brand new tires on front and rear
7. Rebuilt front and rear master brake cylinders-brake pads in nearly new condition
8. New mirrors
9. New handlebars and grips.
10. chain and sprockets in good condition
Bike runs and operates perfectly. Has a few cosmetic flaws. The tank paint is stained around gas filler. The r/s exhaut muffler a small crease and a small amount of road rash. Overall the bike looks very good as the pictures show. This is one of the last models before the crotch rocket era began.It is quite powerful and handles awesome. See my 100 percent sellers feedback so bid with confidence. I have a website to check out or call with any questions. www.olesclassicmotorcycles.com or call 651-492-4019. Thanks for bidding, Ole.
Honda CB for Sale
- All new 2013 honda cb1100 cb 1100 text 2013cb1100 to 33733 for price!!!(US $8,999.00)
- 1976 honda cb400f original condition(US $1,500.00)
- Honda cb350 four 1973 un-restored(US $1,000.00)
- 1978 cb 550k honda motorcycle - 13,600 miles - excellent condition -(US $1,500.00)
- Honda 750k. 1980 good condition, all lights work. registered, inspected.(US $1,000.00)
- 1975 honda cb 200t cafe racer(US $499.00)
Moto blogMon, 05 May 2014 00:00:00 -0700
Ryan Villopoto capped off his fourth-consecutive AMA Supercross championship with an impressive victory at the season finale at Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas. The Monster Energy Kawasaki rider clinched the title at last week’s New Jersey round so he didn’t have to prove anything in Vegas. But he did, leading all 20 laps and winning by nearly 14 seconds.Fri, 04 Mar 2011 00:00:00 -0800
A wet and grey day in Calais in 1992 wouldn’t be the obvious situation for a life changing experience, but for a 11 year old lad on a boring booze cruise from Dover this is exactly what happened. Pockets bulging with funny money I headed to the Tabac for the obligatory bangers, dirty playing cards and some sweets. Then it happened, I stood in front of the magazine rack and reached up, as if drawn by an external force. At the time I wasn’t tall enough for Playboy or L’ Escort so settled for a copy of Moto Verte, the French motocross mag. Life would never be the same again. Inside there was a double page spread, with a fresh faced Jeremy McGrath resting a leg over his #15 Honda CR125. Sporting a pair of fluro MX trousers with a, now retro, bright white surname emblazoned jersey, and casting an eye over a seriously vast motocross park. I stared at this Sinisalo advert all the way home, partly because all the articles were in foreign, but also because I was transfixed. What and how do I become a motocross champion?Tue, 03 Jul 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Honda announced it will enter a works team in the 2013 Dakar Rally‘s motorcycle class, returning to the event for the first time in 23 years. The Japanese manufacturer competed in the Rally from 1981 to 1989 when it was known as the Paris-Dakar Rally. Honda won five times during that period but then stopped entering its own team.
Honda CB by State
Honda CB by City
Honda CB by Color