1982 Honda Cb900f Super Sport-low Miles on ns1.2040-motos
Honda CB description
Here is a very clean and low mileage cb900f super sport. It has been sitting dorment in my garage for over 10 years. The following is a list of recent repairs to bring it back to life.
1. Acid etched inside of fuel tank and Kreemed for rust free protection.
2. Installed new OEM petcock
3. Rebuilt carbs and synchronized-installed new fuel lines
4. Changed oil and filter
5. Replaced spark plugs and caps.
6. Brand new tires on front and rear
7. Rebuilt front and rear master brake cylinders-brake pads in nearly new condition
8. New mirrors
9. New handlebars and grips.
10. chain and sprockets in good condition
Bike runs and operates perfectly. Has a few cosmetic flaws. The tank paint is stained around gas filler. The r/s exhaut muffler a small crease and a small amount of road rash. Overall the bike looks very good as the pictures show. This is one of the last models before the crotch rocket era began.It is quite powerful and handles awesome. See my 100 percent sellers feedback so bid with confidence. I have a website to check out or call with any questions. www.olesclassicmotorcycles.com or call 651-492-4019. Thanks for bidding, Ole.
Honda CB for Sale
- All new 2013 honda cb1100 cb 1100 text 2013cb1100 to 33733 for price!!!(US $8,999.00)
- 1976 honda cb400f original condition(US $1,500.00)
- Honda cb350 four 1973 un-restored(US $1,000.00)
- 1978 cb 550k honda motorcycle - 13,600 miles - excellent condition -(US $1,500.00)
- Honda 750k. 1980 good condition, all lights work. registered, inspected.(US $1,000.00)
- 1975 honda cb 200t cafe racer(US $499.00)
Moto blogTue, 03 Jul 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Honda announced it will enter a works team in the 2013 Dakar Rally‘s motorcycle class, returning to the event for the first time in 23 years. The Japanese manufacturer competed in the Rally from 1981 to 1989 when it was known as the Paris-Dakar Rally. Honda won five times during that period but then stopped entering its own team.Tue, 20 Dec 2011 00:00:00 -0800
R&G Racing have released the first available tail tidy and crash protection accessories for the 2012 Honda Fireblade This is what R&G have to say about the new products for the 2012 Fireblade: Crafted from 2mm thick stainless steel for lightness and powder-coated black for a high quality finish, the Tail Tidy is easy to install and comes with comprehensive, step-by-step fitting instructions. Currently the only product of its type available for the 2012 Honda CBR1000RR, the £79.99 Tail Tidy features an ultra bright LED number plate light and can retain the standard Honda indicators or be used with R&G’s own Micro Indicators (£27.49). Also included in the box are spacer options for the indicator mounts to work round different size number plates.Wed, 02 May 2012 00:00:00 -0700
Dani Pedrosa is probably the most enigmatic of MotoGP’s “Aliens”. He doesn’t have the charisma of a Valentino Rossi, he doesn’t attract controversy like teammate Casey Stoner, and he doesn’t have the exuberant victory celebrations of Jorge Lorenzo. There’s also a large segment of American fans who still can’t forgive Pedrosa for taking out his teammate Nicky Hayden at Estoril in 2006, almost costing the Kentucky Kid the championship.
Honda CB by State
Honda CB by City
Honda CB by Color