1985 Honda Magna on ns1.2040-motos
Honda Magna description
Up for sale is my unrestored V65 Magna. Has 24,xxx miles and is in nice shape for the age.
These were the "original" muscle cruisers cabable of 11 sec 1/4 mile out of the box.
Impressive technology that rivals modern sport bikes.
Non perfect items:
- Left side muffler is dented from previous owner.
- Gas tank has some minor shallow dents (can't even see them in the pics).
- Small scuffs on engine guard.
- Carbs could use a good cleaning. Idles with choke 1/2 on.
The good items:
- Chrome is in good to excellent condition.
- No pitting on aluminum.
- Guage cluster is pristene, no fading on the lettering or guage faces.
- Front master cylinder and claipers have been rebuilt.
- Rear tire is very good condition.
- Front tire is showing its age.
- No second gear shift issues. Common on bikes that were run very hard.
- Runs very strong. So good it scares me. Like a white knuckle roller coaster ride.
- Has a Slipstreamer windshield that works very well.
- Bike still has all the original paint, decals/warning stickers and tool kit.
- Has a Corbin seat in excellent condition.
Bike is ridden and not a trailer queen nor is it a concours show bike. It has normal wear on the normal wear points. It is an exceptional example. You won't be disappointed. I am 55 years old and don't abuse any of my vehicles. I have other bikes that get more ride time plus a wedding to pay for so this one is going.
I can take more detailed pics at your request.
Bike is licensed and insured, but no test rides unless cash is in my hand. This bike is not for beginners.
Video is here: https://youtu.be/FlmzlrVVcas
Honda Magna for Sale
Moto blogMon, 21 Jan 2013 00:00:00 -0800
Continental Tire announced a voluntary recall campaign for certain ContiMotion sport-touring tires. According to Continental, market feedback has shown some tires may experience uneven wear from the 180/60R16 74H ContiMotion rear tires. Tires may develop groove cracking and, in some cases, belt lift, conditions which can lead to a loss of tire inflation pressure and a potential for loss of control.Mon, 20 Apr 2009 00:00:00 -0700
John Gibson had a vision 15 years ago to sell ice cream from a motorcycle sidecar, inspired while running as he listening to motivational guru, Tony Robins. After years of experimenting with different bikes and setups, including using the Russian made Ural (he once owned a Ural dealership), Gibson, finally settled on the Honda 750 Shadow and the Harley-Davidson 883 Sportster. The Cool Cycles Ice Cream Company is open for business, the headquarters are located in Tacoma, WA where they will start selling franchises within a 100 mile radius, the Los Angeles area will be next and Las Vegas to follow.Thu, 03 Oct 2013 00:00:00 -0700
Retired two-time MotoGP Champion Casey Stoner returned to the track this week to test Honda‘s RC213V racer as well as the company’s new RCV1000R production racer at the Twin Ring Motegi circuit in Japan. This was Stoner’s first test on the production racer after rain cut short a previous test session in August. The weather again threatened to derail Honda’s testing plans, wiping out the first day of the two-day test but Stoner was able to finally able to put in some laps on the production racer and came away impressed.
Honda Magna by State
Honda Magna by City
Honda Magna by Color